Book a trip for October now and get $200 off your package! Enter in promo code: OCT200OFF
Round trip from Grand Island or Kearney regional airports (90 miles from ranch) — $200 (subject to increase due to gas prices)
We have hired on a van service to help us do our airport runs the amount can be paid directly to the service or it can be added to your bill. Amount will be split between guests.
No riding on Saturdays or Sundays unless cattle needs something
No alcohol during riding
Weight limit of 250 pounds
(Activities off the Ranch are extra)
No smoking in the rooms
Meals are provided at the ranch on Saturdays and Sundays if you are on an extended package
What’s included in the all inclusive package?
- Your own horse and tack
- Lodging in one of our 6 cabin rooms
- Team Penning when time allows – summer months
- Sorting Lessons when time allows – summer months
- Roping Lessons when time allows – summer months
- Wireless internet at Main Ranch Lodge
- Satellite T.V in Main Ranch Lodge
- Laundry Facilities in Main Ranch Lodge
- All meals at Main Ranch Lodge shared with family and friends served by Tammy
- Prices includes all taxes (state and lodging)
- Gratuity is not included in pricing and is voluntary
Outstanding authentic western experience and horseback riding vacation on a working cattle ranch
Lodging in log cabin rooms with private baths, coffee bars in each and refrigerator.
- A deposit of 30% of the total reservation is required.
- Reservations will be considered firm only when deposit has been received.
- Reservations cancelled more than 60 days in advance will be refunded in full less $100 handling fee.
- Deposits not returned may be applied to any stay within the following 12 months.
- Payments by cash, personal check, traveler’s check, money orders, or credit card.
- Check-in time is 3:00 PM; check-out time is 10:00 AM.
- No pets allowed.
We have a small store here on the ranch where we carry items such as ~ Caps, Sweat shirts or Hoodies, Tee shirts, Vests~wool and fleece, coffee mugs, knives, koozies, Ropes, Tack and miscellaneous items. For your convenience we are starting to rent Chinks for the week while here on the ranch or you can purchase them or order a pair after your stay. Chinks are short chaps we wear to keep legs protected from cold, dirt and ropes. We usually wear them in the spring and fall. We do not need them in the summer.